Jason Bailey, MD
Hi! I’m Dr. V! Thanks for taking a moment to get to know me a little better.
I began my journey towards becoming a Doctor at a very young age as I observed my familyэs health struggles and the limitations in their improvement through following a strictly conventional health model. I have seen what happens when you ignore “NORMAL” lab values and the opportunities lost to improve a person’s life that present themselves when a provider doesn’t open their mind to broader thinking.
I have spent my career digging deeper into a patient’s health journey to find out how best to help them live their best life. From hormones, to weight management, and everything in between – I take your improvements as a point of pride. I celebrate your victories right alongside you.
So let’s see what we can achieve together!
|National University of Natural Medicine (Formerly National College of Natural Medicine) Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine 2012 Mentorship: Heart & Lung Wellness Program at the Center for Natural Medicine||2012|
|Portland State University B.S. in Biochemistry and Micro/Molecular Biology||2008|
|Portland Community College A.S. in General Science||2006|
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURE
|Dr. Richard Horowitz: Healing Lyme and Co-Infections|
|Oregon State Medical License|
|Oregon DEA License|
- BERSHIPS ILADS – International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society
- AAAS – American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Ehlers Danlos Society – Nutritional Guidelines Review Board Member
- Flipping Lyme Association – Lyme Education and Advocacy Non-Profit
- Santiam Community Health – Non-Profit Community Clinic Providing low cost treatment
- options to underserved and under-insured individuals
- Functional Medicine University – Functional Medicine Training Advisory Member for
- consultations related to Genetic Testing