Dr. Corey Collins, DO
Dr. Corey Collins is a dual board certified anesthesiologist with expertise in patient safety and quality, leadership in medical policy, and advanced training in health care delivery and finance. A native of Connecticut and veteran of the US Naval Reserve, he completed medical training at Maine’s University of New College of Osteopathic Medicine. Following training at Columbia and Harvard, he led a career of challenge and entrepreneurship. This included advanced medical education, research, medical missions, and numerous publications and scholarly presentations. He entered the antiaging field to help a new group of patients optimize their lives. Dr Collins is committed to help others understand how to make their daily lives fuller, happier, and empowered.
Dr. Collins resides in Reading MA with his three daughters and wife. He enjoys rock climbing, hiking, skiing, and travel.
|M.B.A Fitchburg State University. Healthcare Finance||2022|
|D.O. University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine||2000|
|B.S. University of Connecticut. Molecular and Cellular Biology||1990|
|Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship Children’s Hospital Boston, Boston MA||2004|
|Chief Resident in Anesthesiology Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA||2003|
|Resident in Anesthesiology Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA||2001|
|Transitional Year Resident Bassett Hospital, Cooperstown, NY||2000|
CURRENT MEDICAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL LICENSE # 220653
- NEW HAMPSHIRE MEDICAL LICENSE # 17361
- MAINE MEDICAL LICENSE # DO2567
- Diplomate in Anesthesiology. American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate in Pediatric Anesthesiology. American Board of Anesthesiology
- Certified Profession in Patient Safety. Institute of Healthcare Improvement
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
CLINICAL SKILLS AND TRAINING
- Airway Management: Extensive experience with pediatric and adult difficult airway management
- Ambulatory Anesthesia: 15 years experience with high volume, rapid turnover ambulatory anesthesia.